- Develop and execute sales and business development plans, to meet and exceed budget
- Execute the TransCounty sales process on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Increase market share by achieving sales and revenue production goals must bring in a minimum of 4 new clients per month.
- Research, identify, and deliver profitable business opportunities with new and existing clients through customer relationships, NDC calls/appointments, cold calling, and 10 client presentations per week, referral generation, and networking in assigned territory.
- Identify new sales opportunities in relationship to existing product line, product development, and competitor offerings
- Develop close customer relationships and thorough understanding of client needs; trouble-shoot customer issues
- Provide on-going communication with management on plan activity
- Collaborate with other functional areas of the company to access all available resources
- Maintain client/contact database using company designated software CRM (salesforce)
- Maintain current and existing client base
- Participate in company sales meetings and training programs
- Get involved in the community of your territory. Rotary, Chamber, Realtor board and activities. Area Realtor meetings if appropriate.
- Must have a Realtor following of business that will follow and will create a minimum of 15 to 20 title insurance closings per month on a constitant basis.
- Demonstrated ability to sell effectively and meet revenue objectives and other sales related targets
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Experience communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated organizational skills used in planning and maintaining an efficient and effective business development plan
- Ability to represent the company in a professional, positive, and courteous manner
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of sales efforts and perform cost benefit analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related degree with three or more years sales/marketing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Sales Person Review- Sales person will be reviewed on the 13 categories above (responsibilities) on monthly basis.
About TransCounty Title Agency:
TransCounty Title Agency, is celebrating our 10 year anniversary in 2017!! We operate in the title insurance industry with the highest ethical standards, professionalism, and integrity. Over the last decade we have created a team oriented, family oriented, and dynamic place to work and succeed. This team and company have won the Circle of Excellence Award from our Underwriter, 6 consecutive years in a row. Over the next 5 years we will continue to grow and realize our vision of being the best of class when it comes to title companies in Central Ohio. We are continually looking for talented and smart individuals to add to our team and look forward to hearing from you.